Get Involved with
There is no significant, sustained change without significant, sustained relationship. Here are ways you can get involved:
- An Ally, is a community volunteer who commits to walk alongside our program participants as they journey out of poverty and begin a new career.
- Become a Tutor, and help one of our leaders succeed academically.
- Become a Guest Speaker, and share your story and insights with a group of leaders preparing to learn new vocational skills.
- Make Your Company Your Mission Field and employ one or more of our Leaders when they graduate from the program.
- Provide a Meal at one of our twice-monthly gatherings of Allies and Leaders.
Want to Learn More?
Fill out our volunteer interest form and we will be in touch!